Monday, July 24, 2006

N is for Nose-Warmer

Yes, a Nose-Warmer is just the thing to keep your nose warm in this weather we've been having. At least Peregrine seems to think so! Here are a few of the things we hope to do for the letter N:
  • Read the story of Noah from the Bible
  • Practice Number recognition
  • Eat Nachos for lunch
  • Practice counting by fives using Nickels
  • Look at pictures from Nepal
  • Make a Cheerios Necklace
  • Take a Nature walk
  • Learn Matthew 6:24 "No one can serve two masters."

2 comments:

  1. Indeed, in this near 100 degree weather, my nose has been a bit on the chilly side as well ;)

    Such a cutie!

    I can't come up with a "n" word, let me think and come back...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your letter weeks, they're so creative and inspiring. Like you.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and try to respond to your comments here on the page.