Tuesday, March 11, 2008

In Which a Girl Turns Three (Sort of)

On Saturday we celebrated the birth and first three years of our sweet girl's life. Even though her real birthday isn't until the 30th we wanted to have her party early so it didn't get pushed aside by the birth of the new baby. It was a special time, and we're so thankful for our little girl, who is getting bigger all the time. Happy Birthday Alethea! 




Time for presents!


Whenever I asked her what kind of cake she wanted the answer was simply "pink'! 


I love this picture of her that Erik took.


A rare picture of all of us together.


Happily pushing her babies around in her new stroller! 

(The last two pictures were taken my Erik's mom- thanks Michele!)

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:16 AM

    Happy birthday! I love that photo that Erik took! It is beautiful. And it is nice to see a photo of the whole family :) Best wishes as you prepare for your newest little one's arrival.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:43 AM

    I cannot believe how big she is getting. Love the dress, did you make it? Also, I have been thinking about the baby and a baby gift. I desperately want to make something for him. IS there anything special that you would love to have for him? I hope I can pull it off, even through the mess and business here.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, Happy Birthday! Many Years to Althea!

    (my wedding anniversary is on her birthday!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is SO precious! I love the pigtails, and the adorable dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:03 PM

    Happy birthday Alethea! She is getting so big! I'm guessing you made her adorable dress?
    Natalie is looking forward to turning 3 soon too. What fun memories you make for your kids! I had hoped we'd see you before your next one arrives, but we've had some nasty colds here so we'll have to wait until after your little one's birth and plan to get down and see you all! We're praying it goes well!
    Love, Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your little one. I like the one of her sitting by the tree too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:36 AM

    Bella had three birthday parties! including one on her birthday, because i go early and i really wanted to make sure she had her party. Hannah was born a week after

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rebeca~

    Your children are just gorgeous! I mean it! Such blessing!

    I'm going to learn how to post pictures on my blog and make it look jazzy and me-ish....

    Stay tuned!

    Lots of love!!!

    Leanne in Longview WA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Brithday to your Little one!

    Thank you for your prayers and kind visits to my blog :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and try to respond to your comments here on the page.