Monday, March 17, 2008

Waiting

This weekend we finally got around to taking some pictures of "the belly", stretch marks and all! You can see The Belly (full of Peregrine) and The Belly (Alethea) by following the links. I don't know if I'm a lot bigger this time around, but I feel enormous! (Granted, these pictures were taken a few weeks later in the pregnancy.) 




Please join us in praying for a strong and healthy baby, an uncomplicated delivery, and that it will happen soon. I'd also appreciate prayers for my peace of mind as I wait. I've been struggling with fear that everything will be okay, and I want this time to be one of joy, not of fear, as we anticipate the birth of our son. Many of you have prayed for us through the ups and downs of the last few years, and we're so thankful. Please keep it up! 

9 comments:

  1. Prayers for you Rebeca. I don't know if you're planning this, but I did always find reading Home Birth stories to be very comforting during those last few weeks. I also would go through a period of fear and anxiety about the birth, and those stories helped put it in perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely beautiful! I wish I could come and rub your belly! I love you and pray for you, my sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebeca dear,

    Beautiful and precious pictures! Thanks for sharing them.

    We will continue to be in much prayer for you all as you wait for this little one to make his appearance. May God grant a safe, speedy, and healthy delivery, and may this truly be a time of unmitigated joy for you all.

    Much love!
    ~Beka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos! and, absolutely you have my prayers - Lord have Mercy, Lord have Mercy, Lord have Mercy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so beautiful. I will be praying for you baby and you right now! Your tommy looks so cute! God bless you darling and your whole family!
    Love
    Beba

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rebeca~

    I had to smile when I saw your pics, because my stretch marks are EXACTLY where yours are!! You can tell how and where my body has cradled all of the babies that the Lord has had me be a receptacle for by looking at my stretch marks. My husband calls them 'beauty marks'....he's the be-all-end-all!

    I am going to start praying for you daily as you battle those fears. I UNDERSTAND. And I know you know I do.

    I want you to know that He knows too. Be comforted today.

    LOVE
    Leanne in Longview WA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:02 PM

    that is so exciting! i hope you have the little one on Easter. That's my son, Bo's, birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6:20 PM

    How beautiful! I especially love the second photo. How precious! I pray for a healthy delivery for both you and your little one. I am anxiously awaiting photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a beautiful belly of love!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and try to respond to your comments here on the page.