Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Me (According to Peregrine)

A couple months ago my sister Alyssa "interviewed" Peregrine and asked him several questions about his Mama. She wrote down his answers and gave them to me on Mother's Day. Some of them are pretty funny. I thought I'd write down the questions and answers, just for fun. Just remember, this is me through the eyes of a 3 1/2 year old who knows me well, but maybe, just maybe, he's not quite right on a couple of answers. (I'll let you decide which ones!)
  • What is your Mom's name? Rebeca
  • What is her age? Almost as old as Alyssa, 45..... xxx-xxxx (our phone number) (And, just for the record, my sister is not 45, not even close!)
  • What color is her hair? Black like me
  • What color are her eyes? The color as mine
  • What does she do all day? Works, a lot of things, cut cut cut in the yard, works with boxes, making tree cookies, she writes things down, messages on the computer
  • Who is she married to? Erik
  • What does she play with you? Games like David and Moses
  • What does she read to you? David and Goliath, sometimes movies, but not this day
  • What do you do on a walk with your Mom? She gets me bread and we feed it to the ducks
  • What does she sing with you? David and Goliath. She teaches me to obey and helps me
  • What is her favorite flower? Tulips
  • What is her favorite color? Green
  • What is her favorite food? Lettuce
  • What is her favorite animal? Elephant, just like me!
  • What do you want to say to your mom on Mother's Day? I love love. Could we please watch a movie and she said yes. Jesus would help your love. I love you and she's a bad mom because she disciplines me and she's a good mom because she loves me and she drives all the way to Fred Meyer to buy things.
So there you have it. Me in a nutshell. This makes me smile whenever I read it, and I think it would be fun to hear how he would answer these questions now or in a few months. It's good to hear how he perceives things.

1 comment:

I love hearing from you and try to respond to your comments here on the page.