Monday, October 02, 2006

R is for Rockets

Letter R, here we come! My maiden name started with R and so my initials used to be RR; I even had a high school teacher who called me R Squared. Enough useless R trivia, here's what fun we plan to have with R:
  • Learn about Rockets, a subject Peregrine happens to be very interested in. (I had a hard time convincing him that The Old Rugged Cross wasn't The Old Rocket Cross!)
  • Make a tin can Robot.
  • Learn about Russia; read Sasha's Matrioshka Dolls and Martin the Shoemaker, both set in Russia. Let Peregrine play with my Russian Stacking Dolls (Matrioshka).
  • Do some Running on the River path!
  • Practice Philippians 4:4 "Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!"
  • Talk about Rainbows and the colors of the Rainbow.
  • Eat Raisins.
  • Look at some Rembrandt paintings.

1 comment:

  1. My maiden name and first name also begin with the same letter.

    What an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and try to respond to your comments here on the page.