Tuesday, April 01, 2008

On Our Way!

Thanks to everyone for your encouraging words and prayers after my last post. I was awake in the night having contractions, and they've continued to come and go throughout the day. I'm pretty sure my water has broken, so we're on our way to the hospital. The contractions are still sporadic and not very strong, but my doctor wants me to come in. Please pray that "real" labor will kick in soon and that everything will go well. It's a beautiful cold sunny spring day, and in the wee hours of the morning I read this verse: 

For You are my hope, O Lord God;
You are my trust from my youth. 
By You I have been upheld from birth:
You are He who took me out of my mother's womb.
 My praise shall be continually of You.
Psalm 71:5-6

I look forward to introducing you to our new little one. Thank you all so, so very much for your prayers! 

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:20 PM

    Best wishes as you bring your little one into the world! Congratulations. Can't wait to see pictures! You will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:00 PM

    Yay!! Praying for you and your little one!!

    ~ Rachelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking about you about an hour or so ago and wondering if there was any news! I can wait to see pictures and I hope and pray everything goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will be thinking about you and praying! Can't wait to hear the news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOO HOO!!!

    So happy to hear this! :) I've been thinking about you the past few days! :)

    ~Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!! Praise the Lord! We've been praying for this news!

    I'll certainly be praying for you tonight, and look forward to "meeting" your precious little boy.

    Lots of love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:39 PM

    you are such an encouraging, lovely women of God-i hope you know what a shining example you are. Me and my girls will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whohoooooooooo! Yay! Prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So EXCITING!! Can't wait to hear news from you. I'll be keeping you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. looking forward to hearing the good news! praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm thinking of you tonight and praying. Waiting to hear about baby news.

    Charisse

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and try to respond to your comments here on the page.