Monday, June 16, 2008

Acrostic Family

I introduced the kids to acrostic poems today, and had them (mostly Peregrine) help make some up for all the members of our family. Peregrine came up with some, uh, very creative descriptions, especially for himself. He also came up with some very, very sweet ones for me. 


Extra Smart
Really Good Racer
Intelligent
King of the World


Really Helpful
Extra Nice
Best Mom
Extra Pretty
Comforting
Absolutely Loved


Playmobil Lover (and Pirates too)
Expert Fighter
Really Creative
Experiment Maker
Great Boy
Racer
Intelligent
No Robberies 
Excellent


Awesome
Lovely
Excellent Sister
Tip Toe-er
Helpful
Extra Caring
Alethea is a Joy!


Raphi
Active
Pleasant and Precious
Happy
Absolutely Sweet
Extra Cute
Loved

Erik (the King of the World) took the pictures of the kids for me for Mother's Day. Aren't they great? It helps to start with such fine subjects, but I think he did a great job and I can't wait to get them up on the wall. And, someone needs to inform the spellcheck people that Playmobil is too a real word! 

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:26 AM

    Cousins
    Udderly cute
    Totally fun
    Extra wonderful


    CUTE! I like all the "extras"

    Auntie Alyssa the Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!

    I never thought about teaching my kids about acrostycs.....

    I think I'll file that away for future use, only I'll let the girls do one on each other instead of themselves!

    Thanks for the idea, and the pictures are beautiful!

    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unbelievably sweet and cute.

    As always, love your photos of your little ones. Confession- I love just to come by and see the kid pics every so often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute photos!

    Love the acrostics. Especially the "No Robberies" one! :)

    ~Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, way too fun!!! And yes, such a good idea. I, too, will be tucking this away for likely the very near future! Thanks for sharing. The pictures are WONDERFUL; truly a fabulous Mother's Day gift!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Playmobil AND Lego! Every time I type it (and thats often) it tries to correct me! Oh, and my boys love acrostic poems too. Only the T in the middle of "Father" they insisted on putting "Tooter" because "Mom, he DOES!" LOL! Congrats Rebecca on keeping Peregrine from acquiring a criminal history-keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:22 PM

    I love it! Especially "No Robberies". How funny! Those photos are really nice of the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how very sweet. Made me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely family...and compliments abound!

    ReplyDelete
  10. No Robberies. I can hear it coming out of his mouth... so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous10:45 PM


    [url=http://shenenmaoyii.wordpress.com/][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]
    [url=http://shenenmaoyis.yolasite.com/][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]
    [url=http://shenenmaoyie.xanga.com/770840293/sacs-%C3%A0-main-herm%C3%A8s-sont-la-mode-des-add-ons-que-les-femmes-ne-peuvent-plus-sen-passer/][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]
    [url=http://shenenmao.publr.com/][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]
    [url=http://shenenmao.moonfruit.com/#/blog/4572084152][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and try to respond to your comments here on the page.