Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Colored Milk

If you'd been listening in around here recently, you might have overheard this:

Peregrine: Mom, if you drank a lot of food coloring, would it be bad for you? 
Me: Yes, food coloring really isn't good for our bodies.
Peregrine: Oh. But if you did, would it make your milk a different color? 

Has this boy been watching cooking shows or something? Did some food guru give him the idea that presentation and color are important when serving a meal? Or is he just looking out for his little brother, thinking that plain ol' white mama's milk for every meal might just get a little boring. Raphael doesn't seem to mind though. The little chunk, at 11 weeks, already weighs in at 14 pounds. I sure love these boys of mine! 

5 comments:

  1. HA!!!

    What a funny guy!

    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahhahaahahahahaha! I snorted out loud.

    I remember once putting my knuckle in my youngest's mouth so he could suck on it, and my oldest said, "You have milk in your fingers too?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:23 PM

    Hysterical! When I was a little girl and my mother was nursing my baby sister, I used to nurse my dolls along with her, but I had apple juice, not milk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. (giggle) That is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 14 LBS!!!!! Wow, Christopher was 16 lbs. when he turned 1. He was a skinny boy! Probably because he couldn't ever be still!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and try to respond to your comments here on the page.