Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Knights of the Rectangular Crib

When I was pregnant with Raphael, Peregrine was so excited to have a brother so they could sword fight! Well, Raphael is still a ways off from sword fighting, but who says he can't be dressed up? This is what I found yesterday morning when I went into the boys' room: Sir Lancelot (Peregrine), King Arthur (Raphael), and their baby dragon (Stuffed Iguana). They were all dressed up and ready for a great adventure, in spite of the fact that the King can't leave the crib on his own. King Arthur looks like he's about to say something very intelligent to the Dragon, does he not? 

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:45 AM

    That is so adorable! I miss you. I was thinking of you only moments ago. Seriously. I was. I love you dearly BBBB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so stinking cute. Really Rebeca isn't there some kind of law against having the most adorable kids ever! Cause you just broke it!!!! Hope to see you soon. The kids are sick right now, but would love to catch up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fact that you even have those costumes lying around explains why Peregrine is always dressed so "fashionably". Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahah this is so cute! We don't have another baby yet, so still, my daughter enjoys playing with my clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peregrine look's so happy to have a playmate to play hero's with. Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is absolutely adorable. How fun. I miss having a little one sometimes, although it's really nice at other times:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmmm. Perhaps they are plotting a strategy to rescue a fair maiden being held captive (in a playpen) in a castle(home) far far away ...& so - King Arthur is telling the dragon to eat a good dinner bc they have a long way to fly together on this very important mission :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello dear friend,
    Just stopping by to say thank you for your sweet words of encouragement over at my blog. I appreciated it with all my heart, especially knowing that you understand.
    Hope all is going well at your house.

    Lots of love,
    Beka

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and try to respond to your comments here on the page.