Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Oh, Let's Lasso Love

Here’s a nice little song Peregrine made up for us today.

Oh, let’s lasso love,
With our lassos above,
Swirling and twirling, they fly through the air
To catch good old love!
And kindness today,
We say, today,
It’s Valentimes!
So let’s lasso love, my friends, my friends.
1,2,3,4,5,6,7, Blow the trumpets up to heaven!
Hear the shout, look about,
All around, love comes down!
So let’s lasso love, and give it to everyone,
For it will be good for many on Valentine’s Day!



3 comments:

  1. That is so nice. Tim thinks so, too!
    Peregrine is really quite a poet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Didn't he say "my friends" in another one of his songs? He is such a smartie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it a lot, lasso love. Very alliterative.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and try to respond to your comments here on the page.