Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger, Anyone?

        We were over at my parents' the other day and my sister's husband Scott came in with a bag from Carl's Jr. Peregrine, being the inquisitive kid he is, went over and started asking him about it, what it was and where it was from. Fast food is a glamorous mystery to him, just like it was to me as a kid. When Scott said his sandwich was from Carl's Jr. Peregrine exclaimed "Oh, we go there for our lunch every day!" This coming from the boy who has been to a fast food restaurant maybe three times in his life and never Carl's Jr! We do drive by it often as it's in between our house and my parents' though. We were in the van this morning when he asked if we could go to "Jr. Eric Carle's" for lunch! It took me a minute to get that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and try to respond to your comments here on the page.