Friday, November 24, 2006

May I Suggest the House Coffee?

In honor of "Black Friday" I want to give an absolutely shameless plug for my husband's fresh roasted coffee. I've never liked coffee due to its bitterness but he makes a cup I can drink without chocolate and sugar in it! He roasts coffee as a side business and we're hoping that in time he'll be able quit his "real" job and roast full time from home. A pound of coffee makes a great stocking stuffer or gift for someone who is hard to buy for. It's also a thoughtful hostess gift and a nice alternative to a plate of cookies. (It's low-fat, low-carb, and low-calorie!) We ship all over the U.S. and you can specify when you want to receive it. We'll be happy to include a gift card with a message from you as well. We also offer various subscription options so you can give, or receive, great coffee on a regular basis. Mention that you're a blog reader and we'll give you a discount of $1 per pound from now until Christmas. (This option isn't offered on the website, so email us your order and we'll send you an invoice.)
Please note that we'll be on vacation through December 8th and will be filling orders again after that. You can place an order now and specify when you'd like to receive it!
Viridian Coffee Roasters

Viridian Coffee Roasters is a micro-roaster in Eugene whose passion
is great coffee!! We truly believe we've got the best brew in town. We
air-roast our coffee using clean, renewable, EWEB wind-power. And we
deliver so you can be assured that your coffee is always fresh and
always delicious!
  • Choose from drip or espresso blends, whole bean or ground.

  • $12 pound/$10 12oz delivered to your home or office

  • Weekly/Bi-weekly/Monthly Delivery Subscription Available

  • Makes a great gift for the Christmas season!

  • We ship all over the country! Let us mail your Christmas
    gifts for you!

"It's a great morning in my house because thanks to you I have the BEST
coffee in town...OMG...This is amazing..." -Eileen, a happy customer

3 comments:

  1. OOoooh, I shall order. I LOVE coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want some of your coffee, how do I order it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:07 PM

    Found you through Jessie's blog! I am going to tell my coffee loving uncle about you, who lives in Creswell, Oregon. Right now he buys coffee from a roaster in Sisters, Oregon. We will have to order some too.
    ~Kristin

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and try to respond to your comments here on the page.