Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Through Peregrine's Lens

Since photography is something enjoyed by both Erik and I we decided to give Peregrine a camera for his birthday. We found one that is built for kids and hopefully will not be destroyed too easily! And it's digital, so he can take all the pictures he wants without wasting film. In fact, he seems to be pretty fond of the garbage can icon and deletes more pictures than he keeps. Here are a few of his pictures that I thought were interesting- Mom and Dad the way he sees us!


Mama in Apron


Dad

4 comments:

  1. Great photos! I like the apron one.

    My son (age 3) also loves to take photos. I let him use our camera. I should post them on my blog because some are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:42 AM

    How cute! He looks like he has potential!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Future artist at work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the view of 'mom'. Very insightful for us big folks.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and try to respond to your comments here on the page.