Wednesday, February 28, 2007

What If?

More from Peregrine today:

"What if I was eating blueberries and my stomach exploded! Pop! Pop! And blueberries started flying all around the van!"

"What if we made a hot air balloon? We could take three of your laundry baskets, Mom, and get a lot of balloons and take them outside. We would tie the balloons on and get in the laundry baskets, and go up, up, up, you and me and Dad and Poppy!"

" What if Cheerios were wind? Or snow?"


I am glad indeed that some questions don't require answers. And I hope that if I'm ever in a hot air balloon we don't run into any Cheerio storms.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:12 AM

    Where do kids come up with these questions? Especially the one about cheerios- deep!

    What a smartie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:59 AM

    Hi Rebeca!
    It must be the age...John is NONSTOP with questions.
    "Why did God make the moon?"
    8) kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. My ten year old still asks questions like that all the time.

    I've often pondered the same thing, about blueberries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebeca,

    How funny! I, too, am often asked to ponder, with the utmost seriousness, on the most preposterous possibilities!

    I wanted to tell you that your comment on my blog about fearing the love of God has convicted me to no end."Aha!" I said to myself after reading it, "that is the essence of my dilemma." Thank you for your observation! I was wondering if you would mind if I explored that concept in my blog next week?

    I hope you are having a peaceful Tuesday morning. I am off to the library!

    Your sister in Christ,

    Molly

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and try to respond to your comments here on the page.