Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Sneak Preview

Yesterday Erik and I were privileged to get a sneak preview of what no one else will get to see until sometime in March. It's been in the works for over four months now, but won't be ready to be unveiled until sometime in March. What is it, you ask? The 2008 model of the G- family baby! That's right, we got to see the little one who has been kicking and squirming around in there, and it appears that all is well. There is a little fluid in one kidney and that's something they want to keep an eye on but otherwise everything looks right on track. And, drum roll please..... we're having another boy!! Now to start thinking of names. That's never easy for us.
We're so thankful for the many of you who are keeping us in your prayers, and are happy to share this good news with you.

4 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord!
    (smile)
    I'm so happy that the ultrasound shows that all is well.
    Still praying! Can't wait to see pictures of the little man in a few more months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! I remember feeling so good after going to ultrasounds, I don't know how my mom (and most of our mothers) did it without "checking" up on the baby:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:19 PM

    Congratulations!! We will keep your little one in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Thanks be to God!
    Boys are awesome, I have two of them myself.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and try to respond to your comments here on the page.