Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hello World!

I realize it's been a long, long time since I've posted anything on here. Such is life. I keep thinking I should find the time to give a good update on our life and family, but that obviously hasn't happened... yet. So, I'll just share with you the big news, the news that will likely explain the long absence. We are happily expecting Baby #4 in May! I'm 15 weeks along, and feeling much better than I was for a while there. Life is busy, between homeschooling and all the normal things that go on around here. But we are all well, and are extremely happy and thankful that God has blessed us once again. Hopefully I will write more soon, but we shall see. A blessed and happy Thanksgiving to you all!

12 comments:

  1. I just knew it! I knew that was what was going on!!

    Well, seeing your post was like taking a drink of water on a long, hot day! Glad to see you posting again.

    And your news is just the sweetest and most wonderful news ever.

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how wonderful! It is good to see you blogging again. congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless you and the little one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful!! Praising God with you for another sweet baby. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Squeaaaaaaaaal! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praise God! How exciting and what a wonderful "excuse" for not blogging. (Glad you are back though!) Oh and in comment to your comment, haha! We do Carlsons cod liver oil each day-is that fermented? We love the lemon flavor! It wouldn't have helped the soup though. (I am now sold on the IDEAS in Nourishing Traditions but 3 out of 3 RECIPES were yucky.) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy for you!!!Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Congratulations! What a blessing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rebeca,
    So good to see you yesterday! I am really enjoying getting to know you better and better.
    So, interesting thing here. I was reading on a blog and then scanned the comment section and someone with your name was there. (http://www.preschoolersandpeace.com/?p=1270) When I clicked it, it brought me to your blog. I thought that was kinda neat and definitely a small world.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet friend,
    My heart has been rejoicing with you ever since you shared your joyful news... so sorry I haven't gotten over here sooner to share my congratulations with you! Praise God for His goodness! I can't wait to "meet" your new little one.
    Sending lots of love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and try to respond to your comments here on the page.