Thursday, November 01, 2012

Thankful: Erik

 


 I love how so many friends are intentionally choosing gratitude this month. Reading what others are thankful for is a good reminder for me to give thanks too. I really enjoyed taking part last November in a daily offering of thanks and am happy to do it again this year. I don't know that I'll have daily internet access this time around, but we are going to do our family Tree of Thanks again, so with or without a "connection" we'll be cultivating gratitude together.


    Today I'm thankful for this time we have together as a family, for my husband Erik who was willing to take a risk in order to spend more time with us. I'm thankful that he is responsible and hard working, and didn't take it lightly. This evening I came to bed while he washed the dishes. I haven't been feeling well and he brought me a hot cup of tea. He does so many little things like that, takes such good care of us all. I'm excited that we all get to be together during this season of our life, and for the gift that he is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and try to respond to your comments here on the page.