Tuesday, May 09, 2006

F is for Family


We ended our E week with an unplanned trip to the zoo and got to see the Elephants, which is always a treat. And this is the perfect week for the letter F, as Erik's sister and her Family are here visiting from Canada. So.....

* We plan to have lots of Fun with lots of Family
* Learn about Frogs and watch our tadpoes grow
* Read Francis books, Frog and Toad stories, and the Foot Book by Dr. Suess
* Play Follow-the-Leader and Frisbee
* Learn about Flamingos
* Talk about what it means to be a true Friend and learn Proverbs 17:17 "A friend loves at all times." Read about David and Jonathan from the Bible.
* Read about Firefighters and Firetrucks and talk about Fire Safety. Maybe we can stop by the Fire Station!
* Sing this song to the tune of "I'm a Little Teapot:"
I'm a little firefighter on the go.
Here is my helmet
Here is my hose.
When I see a fire,
Hear me shout:
"Turn on the water
and put the fire out!"
Shhhhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and try to respond to your comments here on the page.