Tuesday, May 16, 2006

G is for Goslings


        

Big G, Little g, What begins with G?

Here we Go:

* Walk down to the pond and see the Geese with their Goslings (who are Growing fast!)
* Put together and fly the balsa wood Gliders that Grandpa Bill sent. Thanks Grandpa Bill!
* Read a favorite board book "Goodnight Gorilla"
* Look at the Globe and point out countries that start with G: Greece, Guatemala, Ghana, Germany, etc.
* Read our children's Geography book
* Read Mr. Gumpy's Outing, another Peregrine favorite
* Sing God is so Good and talk about His Greatness
* Work in our Garden
* Talk about Giving, and think of something we could Give to another
* Practice "Good Morning" by Muriel Sipe:

One day I saw a downy duck,
With feathers on his back;
I said, “Good morning, downy duck,”
And he said, “Quack, quack, quack.”
One day I saw a timid mouse,
He was so shy and meek;
I said, “Good morning, timid mouse,”
And he said, “Squeak, squeak, squeak.”
One day I saw a curly dog,
I met him with a bow;
I said, “Good morning, curly dog,”
And he said, “Bow-wow-wow.”
One day I saw a scarlet bird,
He woke me from my sleep;
I said, “Good morning, scarlet bird,”
And he said, “Cheep, cheep, cheep.”

Have a Great week!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds Great!
    (I'm so thankful you were on G when you posted this, grin)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and try to respond to your comments here on the page.