Friday, December 03, 2010

One Word - Reverb10

A Typical Busy Moment in my Day




My word for this year, for 2010, would have to be Busy. Seems I run in a hundred directions at once, caring for small people and all the details of their lives. It's a good kind of busy, the best I can imagine. I never feel caught up, rarely feel as if I've accomplished all the things I'd like to by the end of the day, but I wouldn't trade it for any other life.

I'd like to look back on 2011, and call it Joy. So often I forget that, let it go, and allow feelings of frustration and anxiety to define me. I don't anticipate this next year being any less Busy than this one; in fact, with my baby becoming mobile in the next several months I imagine it being the busiest year yet. My hope, my prayer, is that I will move through it with a little more grace, a little more peace of soul, and a lot more Joy. 

3 comments:

  1. busy would sum up my year - especially since June.

    Glad you're blogging again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Challenging. For obvious reasons.

    For 2011?

    Renewed.

    It's so good to see you back on the blog-o-sphere!!!

    Talk soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:04 AM

    I couldn't agree with you more on this post!

    ~Shannon

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and try to respond to your comments here on the page.