Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thankful: Pearl



    Tonight I'm especially thankful for my baby Pearl. She's a year and a half now, so not really such a little baby, but my baby still. She's been such a happy little one, full of smiles and happiness. She's petite and taking her jolly time to do things, but I don't mind one bit. I think she's getting very close to walking... finally! (I'l miss the way she scoots around on her bottom.) I love her sweet little voice and hearing her try out new words. I think she's going to have a fun sense of humor too. I'm so very thankful that God added this little one to our family. She brings so much sweetness to my days. (And nights.... she's been my worst sleeper, but I know I'll look back with joy on all our midnight snuggles.) 

4 comments:

  1. I know you will too. She is a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely adorable! They always remain our babies! My daughter will be 17 yrs old in January and she still is my baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:24 PM

    Funny, Isaiah is my worst sleeper too. At first the best at six weeks sleeping six hours straight. Tell... TEETHING arrived and I'm up at least two to three times now. I'm so tired in the mornings and evenings now.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and try to respond to your comments here on the page.